|Egg Custard Pie I|
"A custard pie with out a shell. A wonderful southern pleasure!"
- three eggs
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-reason flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- In no specific order, blend all of the substances together in a mixer or blender.
- Butter a pie pan, dust with flour, and add mixture. Cook for half-hour at 375 degrees F (a hundred ninety tiers C) or until golden. Tastes properly warm or bloodless.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Egg Custard Pie I recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Egg Custard Pie I :
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 69000+
Video Duration:04:46 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:04:40 Total Views: 504
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:19:48 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 1000+