"A easy easy-to-make cheesecake served with a yummy Pecan Caramel Sauce. It's best for holiday get-togethers."
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/four cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/four cup white sugar
- three (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/four cup darkish rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup packed mild brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- half cup chopped pecans
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 7H30M|
- Preheat oven to 300 tiers F (a hundred and fifty ranges C). In a big bowl, mix collectively 1/four cup melted butter, wafer crumbs, and white sugar. Press firmly on the lowest of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Mix in eggs one after the other, mixing properly after every. Stir in 1/4 cup rum, vanilla extract, and nutmeg. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until set. Cool for approximately 5 minutes, then run a knife blade cautiously around the inside rim of the pan to loosen the cake from the edges. Cool in the pan to room temperature, then refrigerate till completely chilled. Remove from pan before serving.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 1 cup of water. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan. Stir in brown sugar and the cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and add 2 tablespoons darkish rum. Cool. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Serve sauce with cheesecake.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Eggnog Cheesecake recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Eggnog Cheesecake :
Video Duration:03:28 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:07:44 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:01:36 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:05:24 Total Views: 360