|Fettuccini de la Mer|
"For all of the seafood enthusiasts who don't want to eat wealthy, fats food. This one is for you...Velvety and tasty. Try serving with some warm crusty bread, if favored."
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- half pound scallops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 crimson bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 pinch dried marjoram
- 1 pinch dried basil leaves
- 1 pinch dried tarragon
- 10 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 50M|
- Bring a big pot of gently salted water to a boil. Drop in shrimp and scallops and simmer for 10 minutes; eliminate the seafood and reserve the seafood water or broth in another bowl.
- In the same saucepan, soften the butter and add onion, garlic, purple bell pepper and green bell pepper; saute and stir till obvious, but do now not brown.
- Add flour and blend nicely till all of the vegetables are covered; add some seafood broth slowly, however stirring continuously. Add the imitation crabmeat and blend; upload the milk and salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Add the marjoram, basil and tarragon and simmer very lightly; stir constantly until the desired thickness is obtained. Take off of warmth and reserve.
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and prepare dinner for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente; drain and cowl with the seafood sauce. Serve.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fettuccini de la Mer recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!