|Fettuccini with Zucchini|
"Hot pasta with fresh greens; the best factor my son could devour while looking his weight for the duration of wrestling season. For a "full" meal, add thinly sliced leftover steak or bird with the tomatoes."
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound zucchini, julienned
- 1 crimson bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- eight oz. Dry fettuccine pasta
|Prep :||Cook : 5M||Ready in :|
- Cook pasta in a massive pot of boiling water till al dente. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the vegetables. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, zucchini and peppers; saute five minutes. Add tomatoes, salt, and cayenne pepper. Cook over low warmness 5 mins, or until vegetables are crisp gentle.
- Pour veggies over hot pasta.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fettuccini with Zucchini recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Fettuccini with Zucchini :
Video Duration:08:29 Total Views: 105000+
Video Duration:03:09 Total Views: 426000+
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:05:06 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:12:30 Total Views: 570
Video Duration:03:29 Total Views: 288000+
Video Duration:08:22 Total Views: 301000+