|Good Chocolate Pie|
"The name says it all! The crunchy walnuts perfectly supplement the smooth chocolate custard. My boss says it's the first-rate pie he is ever eaten. "
- 2 (nine inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 eggs, crushed
- 2 half of cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- half cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 4H50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 levels C).
- Place margarine in a small glass bowl and soften in microwave for forty five seconds, or till liquid. Set apart to chill. In a huge blending bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, cooled margarine, and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, cornstarch, and cocoa powder. Stir into egg aggregate till easy. Mix in evaporated milk, stirring till all substances are thoroughly blended. Pour half of of mixture into every pastry shell. Sprinkle each with 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for forty to 45 minutes, till set in center. Allow to chill. Chill at the least 4 hours earlier than serving.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to preserve food wet, cook dinner it flippantly, and make clean-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Good Chocolate Pie recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Good Chocolate Pie :
Video Duration:04:03 Total Views: 85000+
Video Duration:09:23 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:10:45 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:15:11 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:15:26 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:01:33 Total Views: 18000+