|Green Chile Frittata|
"This wealthy recipe is superb for both a brunch or breakfast. You could make this a day ahead if you want to serve it for an early morning breakfast. Just reheat within the microwave. You can also use any aggregate of cheese in this recipe, even non-fats."
- 10 eggs, overwhelmed
- half of cup all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced inexperienced chile peppers, tired
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fats cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F (200 tiers C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a massive bowl, mix the eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir within the green chile peppers, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, and melted butter. Pour into the organized baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce heat to 325 degrees F (one hundred sixty five levels C), and preserve baking for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool slightly, and reduce into small squares.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Green Chile Frittata recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Green Chile Frittata :
Video Duration:02:04 Total Views: 246
Video Duration:03:00 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:15:22 Total Views: 567
Video Duration:01:09 Total Views: 96
Video Duration:03:44 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:00:49 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:08:58 Total Views: 6000+