|Ham, Potato, and Cheese Soup|
"This is in particular appropriate on a cold iciness night along side warm rolls."
- 12 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 huge onions, finely chopped
- 2 pounds processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta)
- 1 pound chopped ham
- floor black pepper to taste
- 3 half tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Place potatoes, onion, and cubed ham in big stockpot. Cover with water. Cook till potatoes are nearly soft.
- Remove about one cup of the cooked potatoes and mash in a bowl with the again of a fork. Add some of the liquid from the pan (approximately a tablespoon at a time) at the side of the flour until you have got a thick paste. Add this returned to the pot.
- Place the cheese (both whole of cubed) in the pot. Let the soup simmer until the cheese melts and is thick. Add floor black pepper to taste and stir within the milk.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner for your slow cooker for simpler cleanup.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Ham, Potato, and Cheese Soup recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Ham, Potato, and Cheese Soup :
Video Duration:05:03 Total Views: 688000+
Video Duration:05:29 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:04:22 Total Views: 6000+