"Hot bun sandwiches with ham, cheese, eggs, olives and onion. Great for dinners and tenting, eat cold or warm; scrumptious both way! Note: Hambuns may be served hot OR refrigerated or frozen to be enjoyed over again."
- 6 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (2 pound) loaf processed cheese, cubed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 4 difficult-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 16 hamburger buns
|Prep :||Cook : 16M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five stages C).
- In a big bowl integrate the ham, cheese, inexperienced onion, olives, eggs, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix all collectively. Spoon aggregate into buns and wrap every bun one after the other in a piece of aluminum foil. Place wrapped buns on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Unwrap and experience!
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals moist, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hambuns recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hambuns :
Video Duration:02:27 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:03:35 Total Views: 210
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:09:01 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:50 Total Views: 2000+