"Jam crammed wells sprinkled with confectioners' sugar."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- half cup white sugar
- half cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 stages C). Grease baking sheets.
- Cream the butter with the white sugar and brown sugar. Beat within the egg and vanilla.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together. Stir within the flour combination into the butter aggregate and combine.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and area on the organized baking sheet. Make an indentation in each cookie and fill with jam. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 levels C) for 12 to 15 mins. Let cool absolutely and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Jelly Cookies recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Jelly Cookies :
Video Duration:09:29 Total Views: 31216000+
Video Duration:16:17 Total Views: 17097000+
Video Duration:08:39 Total Views: 2402000+
Video Duration:18:42 Total Views: 128000+
Video Duration:07:58 Total Views: 3359000+
Video Duration:13:12 Total Views: 655000+
Video Duration:10:34 Total Views: 1062000+
Video Duration:11:54:59 Total Views: 6596000+