|Key Lime Cookies I|
"Lime flavored rolled cookies."
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 half of cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/four cup clean lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- half of cup confectioners' sugar for adornment
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a huge bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and egg yolk till smooth. Stir in lime juice and lime zest. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend into the creamed combination. Form dough into half of inch balls, and set up on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake eight to ten minutes in the preheated oven, or till gently browned. Cool on twine racks. Sift confectioners' sugar over cookies while nonetheless warm.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for less complicated cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Key Lime Cookies I recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Key Lime Cookies I :
Video Duration:04:31 Total Views: 129000+
Video Duration:10:35 Total Views: 70472000+
Video Duration:2:34:46 Total Views: 44735000+
Video Duration:00:44 Total Views: 365
Video Duration:02:24 Total Views: 583
Video Duration:02:29 Total Views: 43