|Langues de Chat|
"These cookies are called 'cat's tongues'. They are smooth to make. This is a French recipe, however it has already been transformed to traditional measurements."
- 9 tablespoons butter, softened
- half of cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 half of cups all-cause flour
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted
|Prep : 35M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat the oven to four hundred degrees F (two hundred stages C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and half cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar till easy. Beat inside the egg whites one after the other until batter is mild and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla. Mix within the flour just till mixed. Dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a cookie press or a pastry bag with a medium megastar tip, press dough onto organized baking sheet into 3-inch lengths, like a ladyfinger.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven until straw-colored, approximately 10 minutes. Cool on cord rack.
- When cookies are cool, dip one end of every cookie in melted chocolate and vicinity on wax paper till chocolate hardens. Store in a groovy vicinity.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Langues de Chat recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Langues de Chat :
Video Duration:03:30 Total Views: 170
Video Duration:00:46 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:37 Total Views: 4
Video Duration:01:02 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 106000+
Video Duration:01:34 Total Views: 3100000+
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 62000+