|Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting|
"Great flavor and so creamy. Great on Daffodil cake."
- 1 (8 ounce) package deal cream cheese, softened
- 1/four cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- five cups confectioners' sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 15M||Ready in :|
- Beat cream cheese, butter, lemon juice, lemon rind, and vanilla collectively until smooth and fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar in 2 additions. Beat till creamy. Add extra icing sugar or juice as wanted for easy spreading. Makes about three 2/three cups.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting :
Video Duration:03:56 Total Views: 93000+
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 995
Video Duration:07:04 Total Views: 236000+
Video Duration:05:53 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:01:38 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:13:48 Total Views: 406
Video Duration:07:26 Total Views: 76