|Linguine and Clam Sauce|
"This is a very easy and attractive recipe. My own family loves it. Try serving it with a green salad and garlic bread if desired."
- 1 pound linguini pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/four cup butter
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 4 cloves overwhelmed garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 30M|
- Bring a huge pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to ten mins or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm oil, butter, reserved clam juice, garlic and parsley; stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add clams and salt and pepper to flavor. Pour over pasta and toss with Parmesan cheese; serve.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Linguine and Clam Sauce recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Linguine and Clam Sauce :
Video Duration:03:28 Total Views: 171000+
Video Duration:06:43 Total Views: 277000+
Video Duration:08:53 Total Views: 191000+
Video Duration:07:51 Total Views: 31000+