|Mary's Healthier Potatoes|
"Tasty and healthwise! For a little more cheese infusion, top the dish (earlier than baking) with grated cheese!"
- 10 potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 half of cups non-fats cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 50M|
- Place potatoes in a big pot. Cover with water and produce to a boil. Cook until soft, then drain. When potatoes are cool enough to deal with, shred them.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a medium-length mixing bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, cottage cheese, onion, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Transfer the combination to the greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) for 20 mins.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mary's Healthier Potatoes recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mary's Healthier Potatoes :
Video Duration:08:56 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:07:48 Total Views: 63
Video Duration:40:47 Total Views: 109000+
Video Duration:11:16 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:30:01 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:1:40:20 Total Views: 19731000+
Video Duration:04:57 Total Views: 178000+