|Mexican Cornbread I|
"A delicious homestyle Mexican cornbread. Moist and scrumptious with masses of corn and cheese."
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 1/2 cup self-growing flour
- three cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 chopped green chile peppers
- 2 eggs, overwhelmed
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1/four cup milk
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a huge bowl, blend collectively cornmeal, flour, Cheddar cheese, onion, inexperienced pepper and jalapeno. Stir in eggs, creamed corn and milk. Pour batter into organized pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out smooth.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mexican Cornbread I recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mexican Cornbread I :
Video Duration:08:04 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:02 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:13:37 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:10:48 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 12000+