|Millionaire Pie II|
"This is a quick, clean, delicious recipe and it tastes like you spent hours making it!!!"
- 2 prepared 8 inch pastry shells, baked and cooled
- three tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/four cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can beaten pineapple, drained
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package deal frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherries, chopped (optionally available)
- 1/four cup chopped pecans (non-obligatory)
|Prep :||Cook : 16M||Ready in :|
- In a huge bowl, combine lemon juice, pecans, cherries, condensed milk, and pineapple. Mix well, then gently fold in whipped topping until all ingredients are very well blended.
- Pour combination into pie shells. Chill earlier than serving. Garnish with chopped cherries and pecans if desired.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Millionaire Pie II recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Millionaire Pie II :
Video Duration:22:29 Total Views: 283
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:00:21 Total Views: 35000+
Video Duration:07:17 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:10:44 Total Views: 13958000+