|Mock Babe Ruth Bars|
"My Mother has made those bars for as long as I can keep in mind. They have been also the first actual aspect I ever made inside the kitchen as a baby. They are simple and oh so tasty!"
- four cups brief cooking oats
- half cup butter
- half cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/three cup creamy peanut butter
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five ranges C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Combine the oats, butter or margarine, white sugar and brown sugar and press into the lowest of the organized pan.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (175 stages C) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter collectively over low warmth. Spread over the pinnacle of the baked oatmeal combination. Cool and reduce into squares.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mock Babe Ruth Bars recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!