|Orange Cream Cheese Frosting|
"Great on Carrot Walnut Cookies (see recipe)."
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons sparkling orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/four cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 50M||Ready in :|
- Beat cream cheese, butter or margarine, orange peel, and orange juice till creamy. Beat in confectioner's sugar till combined and easy.
- Spread approximately 1 half teaspoons on each cooled cookie. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Let icing set 1 to two hours. Refrigerate in an airtight field with waxed paper between layers up to at least one week.
- This frosting is incredible with Carrot Walnut Cookies
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Orange Cream Cheese Frosting recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Orange Cream Cheese Frosting :
Video Duration:06:50 Total Views: 238000+
Video Duration:05:09 Total Views: 120000+
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:10:57 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:08:16 Total Views: 73000+
Video Duration:10:11 Total Views: 609
Video Duration:12:49 Total Views: 45