"This pickled egg recipe is one that my Dad has made for years. It takes 5 days earlier than they're ready to eat, however they may be nicely really worth the wait!"
- 1 (15 ounce) can pink beets
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- half of cup white vinegar
- half of cup bloodless water
- half of teaspoon salt
- four whole cloves
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 6 difficult-cooked eggs
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Pour the beet juice right into a medium-length pot. Stir within the brown sugar, vinegar, water, salt, cloves, and the cinnamon stick. Place the pot over a medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Place the beets into the liquid combination and permit it cook for an additional 2 minutes to allow the beets to warmth.
- Place the hard cooked eggs (with the shells removed) in a box with a tight-becoming lid. Pour the liquid and beets into the container with the eggs. Store the box inside the refrigerator for about five days earlier than eating.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pickled Eggs recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pickled Eggs :
Video Duration:16:22 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:10:43 Total Views: 23000+