|Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts II|
"Mouth-watering bacon and water chestnut appetizer, protected with a savory sauce and baked."
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- sixteen ounces sliced bacon
- 2 (eight ounce) cans water chestnuts, tired
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 18M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a saucepan, integrate ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; warmness just to boiling. Pour sauce over bacon and water chestnuts.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds. Cut a number of the larger water chestnuts in half. Wrap chestnuts in bacon and secure with toothpicks; region in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake in preheated oven till bacon is absolutely cooked, about forty five to 50 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to preserve food moist, cook it flippantly, and make clean-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts II recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts II :
Video Duration:01:43 Total Views: 30000+
Video Duration:01:32 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:09 Total Views: 474
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:09:57 Total Views: 733
Video Duration:04:51 Total Views: 7000+