|Fried Rice II|
"Tastes like a Chinese eating place dish."
- 2 cups uncooked immediately rice
- 2 cubes chook bouillon
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 eggs, overwhelmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, or to flavor
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 12H30M|
- In a saucepan deliver 4 cups of water to a boil. Add bird bouillon and rice, and stir. Cover, cast off from heat and let stand 5 mins, or till liquid is absorbed. Refrigerate overnight.
- To the rice add snow peas, onions and bean sprouts.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, scramble the eggs; add to rice mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium warmth. Fry the rice aggregate with soy sauce till liquid evaporates; be cautious now not to fry until crisp.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fried Rice II recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Fried Rice II :
Video Duration:10:53 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:08:53 Total Views: 80000+
Video Duration:17:09 Total Views: 82000+
Video Duration:04:41 Total Views: 254
Video Duration:09:46 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:01:32 Total Views: 8000+