|Graham Cracker Bars|
"These are a candy graham cracker crumb bar with coconut and a milk chocolate topping. An smooth, short, but surely scrumptious bar recipe...You need to attempt it! :)"
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- four (1.55 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 17M|
- Preheat the oven to four hundred ranges F (200 ranges C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively the graham cracker crumbs and coconut. Pour within the condensed milk and melted margarine, mix until well blended. Press the mixture flippantly into the organized pan.
- Bake for 10 to twelve mins inside the preheated oven. Remove and allow cool. Melt chocolate bars in a microwave or over a double boiler, stirring once in a while until clean. Spread over the cooled bars, sit back and cut into squares.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Graham Cracker Bars recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Graham Cracker Bars :
Video Duration:06:50 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:06:21 Total Views: 457
Video Duration:03:03 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:13:25 Total Views: 1000+