|Grammy Burnham's Molasses Cookies|
"A batch of these smooth cookies is continually a yummy treat!"
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 three/four cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Grease baking sheets.
- In a huge bowl, cream collectively shortening and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one after the other, then stir inside the molasses. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger; combo into the molasses mixture. Stir in raisins. Drop dough by using tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in preheated oven, or till the middle is ready. Cool on wire racks.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grammy Burnham's Molasses Cookies recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!