|Grilled Goose with Prune Stuffing and Gravy|
"Grilling the fowl makes the maximum wonderfully moist and tender dish you will every flavor!"
- 1 (10 pound) complete goose
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- eight oz coarsely chopped prunes
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups diced apple without peel
- 1 1/2 cups gently packed, clean, grated rye bread
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon clean lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/three teaspoon ground cinnamon
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Rinse goose and pat dry. Remove excess fat. Sprinkle with salt and marjoram internal and out. Prick skin throughout with fork. Place goose, breast facet up, in a roasting pan. Place pan in middle of cooking grate. Add 2 cups of water to roasting pan.
- Grill 2 half to 3 hours or until gentle and temperature (measured internally) reaches 180 degrees F. To crisp goose, increase grill temperature to High for closing 15 to half-hour. Remove goose from grill. Reserve fats for gravy. Let goose stand for 15 to 20 minutes before carving.
- To Make Stuffing: Place prunes and 1/4 cup white wine in a huge bowl. Soak for 5 minutes. Add apples, grated rye bread, raisins, lime juice, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well. Place in an 8x4x2 inch heavy-gauge foil pan. Cover with heavy foil and grill in a roundabout way over medium warmness for approximately 40 mins. For crisper stuffing, grill uncovered.
- To Make Gravy: In a saucepan, blend remaining three/4 cup wine, half of cup water, three tablespoons reserved goose fat and 3 tablespoons stuffing. Press stuffing to dissolve, and use as thickening for gravy. Bring mixture to boil; simmer for 5 mins, stirring continuously. Strain gravy and season with salt.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep food wet, cook it lightly, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Grilled Goose with Prune Stuffing and Gravy recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Grilled Goose with Prune Stuffing and Gravy :
Video Duration:06:42 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:12:32 Total Views: 280000+
Video Duration:11:55 Total Views: 55
Video Duration:04:31 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:19:06 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:12:53 Total Views: 828
Video Duration:09:25 Total Views: 14787000+
Video Duration:19:48 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 6000+