|Honey Glazed Carrots|
"This recipe is good but full of taste and spice...Goes first-rate with pot roast or oven baked chook...Yum Yum"
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound child carrots
- half onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 325 ranges F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease the lowest of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Toss carrots with onion, and upload Worcestershire sauce, oregano, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 mins, or until soft. Turn oven off and upload honey and butter, blending thoroughly. Place dish returned inside the heat oven for a few minutes. Serve right now.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold food wet, cook dinner it calmly, and make clean-up easier.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Honey Glazed Carrots recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Honey Glazed Carrots :
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:03:26 Total Views: 14000+