|Honey Mustard Steak|
"Spicy brown mustard with a zipper of flavor from apple juice, honey and cinnamon make this steak outstanding! This recipe is from the WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes via Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association. Preparation time: five mins."
- half of cup organized brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 half kilos top sirloin, lean
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Prepare an outdoor grill with an oiled rack set 6 inches from the coals. On a gas grill, set to medium warmness.
- In a small bowl, integrate the mustard, apple juice, cinnamon and honey. Brush one facet of the steak with the sauce. Grill and turn, adding extra sauce.
- Grill to favored doneness: 14 minutes for uncommon (a hundred and forty ranges F or 60 stages C), 20 mins for medium (one hundred sixty stages F or 70 ranges C), or 26 minutes for nicely finished (a hundred and seventy tiers F or 75 stages C) and serve.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Honey Mustard Steak recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Honey Mustard Steak :
Video Duration:04:49 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:06:05 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:00:59 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 194
Video Duration:02:55 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:17:49 Total Views: 44
Video Duration:01:57 Total Views: 44