|Hornets Nest Cake|
"This is a bar cake similar to a brownie. The butterscotch chips and walnuts sink into the cake giving it the advent of a hornets nest."
- 1 (4.6 ounce) bundle non-immediate vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake mix
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Prepare pudding as directed on box. Allow to cool barely. Mix in yellow cake blend. Stir well. Pour batter into 9x13 cake pan. Sprinkle pinnacle with butterscotch chips and chopped walnuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to forty minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hornets Nest Cake recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Hornets Nest Cake :
Video Duration:04:56 Total Views: 2458000+
Video Duration:12:52 Total Views: 10626000+
Video Duration:04:11 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:06:53 Total Views: 903000+
Video Duration:41:49 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 16000+