|Jalapeno Cocktail Squares|
"These are not too spicy, simply sufficient to present them a bit zip. This recipe is without difficulty doubled: simply use a 9x13 inch pan."
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, overwhelmed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 stages C).
- Sprinkle chopped chile peppers in a well greased 9x9 inch rectangular baking dish. Cover with cheese, then pour crushed eggs over all.
- Bake within the preheated oven for half-hour or till organization. Remove from oven, and funky completely. Cut into 1/2x1 inch squares. Stick a toothpick into each rectangular, and place on a big serving plate.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Jalapeno Cocktail Squares recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!