|Jordan Marsh Style Blueberry Muffins|
"These are scrumptious specially made with Maine wild blueberries. A very fine, wet muffin. You may also substitute butter for some or all of the shortening in case you choice."
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, cream collectively shortening and 1 cup sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt, and stir into egg combination alternately with the milk. Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into organized muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in preheat oven for five minutes. Reduce warmth to 375 degrees F (one hundred ninety levels C) and bake for half-hour greater, till golden.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain food wet, prepare dinner it evenly, and make easy-up easier.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Jordan Marsh Style Blueberry Muffins recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Jordan Marsh Style Blueberry Muffins :
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:00:59 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 250000+
Video Duration:05:41 Total Views: 54