|Lemon Poppy Seed Bread|
"A scrumptious and smooth poppy seed bread crafted from scratch."
- 3 cups all-reason flour
- 1 half teaspoons salt
- 1 half of teaspoons baking powder
- 1 half of tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 half of cups white sugar
- 1 1/eight cups vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 half of cups milk
- 1 half of teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 half of teaspoons lemon extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/four cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 tiers C). Grease three 8x4 inch bread pans.
- In a massive blending bowl, stir collectively the flour, salt, baking powder, poppy seeds and a pair of 1/2 cups white sugar. Add the eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and lemon extract; mix until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour batter frivolously into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five tiers C) for fifty to fifty five mins, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaves comes out clean. Cool loaves in the pans for 10 minutes before eliminating to a twine rack.
- Combine orange juice with closing three/4 cup sugar and favored flavor of extract; stir well. Pour this mixture over the loaf while it's far nonetheless warm. Allow loaf to chill absolutely before serving.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Lemon Poppy Seed Bread recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Lemon Poppy Seed Bread :
Video Duration:12:56 Total Views: 83000+
Video Duration:02:32 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:08:16 Total Views: 2000+