|Minestrone To Die For|
"This delicious and smooth minestrone is made in the morning and chefs all day in the oven for a remarkable soup your own family will love. Sometimes I'll upload a can of beans, or frozen corn, or cooked carrots, if I actually have it reachable. If now not, though, it is delicious as is!!"
- 1 pound cubed stew meat OR round steak
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed minestrone soup
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 half cups water
- 1 (1 ounce) package deal dry onion soup blend
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 8H10M|
- Preheat oven to 250 levels F (a hundred and twenty ranges C).
- In a 10x15 inch baking dish, integrate the beef, minestrone soup, tomato soup, water and onion soup blend. Mix nicely.
- Bake at 250 tiers F (one hundred twenty degrees C) for 8 hours. (Note: If needed, you could bake for less time at a higher temperature; just make sure that the meat is absolutely cooked through.)
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Minestrone To Die For recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Minestrone To Die For :
Video Duration:07:34 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:00:47 Total Views: 150
Video Duration:01:19 Total Views: 78
Video Duration:07:35 Total Views: 21000+