|Mom's Raisin Oatmeal Cookies|
"Soft cake-like cookie studded with plump raisins and sweetened with brown sugar - a childhood favourite."
- 1 half cups all-motive flour
- half teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1 half cups short cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- half of cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (a hundred ninety ranges C).
- Sift the flour collectively with the soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir within the oats. Combine the other ingredients and add them to the flour mixture, stirring thoroughly.
- Drop through tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 18 mins. Remove to twine rack to chill.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mom's Raisin Oatmeal Cookies recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!