|Monster Cookies III|
"Bobbie sez: Good cookies!"
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- half pound butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 half cups peanut butter
- 9 cups rolled oats
- eight oz. Semisweet chocolate chips
- half pound sweet-coated milk chocolate portions
|Prep :||Cook : 72M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- In a big bowl, cream collectively the sugars and the butter. Add inside the eggs and blend well.
- Mix within the vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda, and peanut butter. Stir until nicely mixed.
- Add inside the oatmeal one cup at a time and mix well. Lastly, stir inside the chocolate chips and M & Ms through hand. Form dough into balls and location approximately 2 inches aside on cookie sheets. Bake 12 - 15 mins.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Monster Cookies III recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Monster Cookies III :
Video Duration:05:04 Total Views: 153
Video Duration:04:53 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:32:17 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:04:27 Total Views: 102
Video Duration:1:05:04 Total Views: 267725000+