|My Grandma's Shoo-Fly Pie|
"Classic Pennsylvania Dutch recipe. Grandma's loving attention no longer protected!"
- 1 (nine inch) pie shell
- 1 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup warm water
- three/four teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/four cup shortening
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F (200 tiers C).
- To Make Bottom Layer: In a medium bowl combine molasses, hot water, and baking soda. Stir properly. Whisk in beaten egg. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- To Make Crumb Topping: In a medium bowl combine flour and brown sugar. Mix well, then reduce in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle on top of molasses layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 mins. Lower temperature to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Bake a further half-hour.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold food wet, cook dinner it evenly, and make easy-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this My Grandma's Shoo-Fly Pie recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For My Grandma's Shoo-Fly Pie :
Video Duration:08:11 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:03:38 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 740
Video Duration:05:22 Total Views: 13319000+
Video Duration:02:54 Total Views: 20936000+