|Old Fashioned Crumb Cake|
"A easy, wet mellow spiced crumb cake this is best for brunch or another time. Long time circle of relatives preferred. "
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-cause flour
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 ranges C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking pan or casserole dish.
- Combine sugar, flour and butter. Use a fork to reduce butter in till combination resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1/2 cup of this aggregate to use as topping.
- To the remaining flour combination, add cinnamon, cloves, baking soda and salt. Lightly stir within the buttermilk and egg. Pour batter into organized pan. Sprinkle cake with reserved topping.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 mins, until a toothpick inserted into center of the cake comes out easy.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Old Fashioned Crumb Cake recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Old Fashioned Crumb Cake :
Video Duration:08:52 Total Views: 167000+
Video Duration:05:25 Total Views: 339
Video Duration:06:08 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:09:23 Total Views: 140000+
Video Duration:01:12 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:14:13 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:09:36 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:05:22 Total Views: 228000+
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 175000+