|Old Time Refrigerator Cookies|
"These will freeze very well as much as several months baked or unbaked."
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6 cups all-motive flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- half of cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup coloured sugar for decoration (optionally available)
|Prep :||Cook : 60M||Ready in :|
- In a massive bowl, cream collectively butter and sugars. Add beaten eggs. Mix and sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in some other bowl. Add flour combination to the creamed combination. Stir nuts into the dough.
- Shape dough into 6 balls. Roll out every ball on floured wax paper into a cylinder approximately the scale of a silver dollar.
- Shake chocolate decorative chocolates or colored sugar onto wax paper. Roll dough into the sugars or chocolate, enough to coat the perimeters of the dough. Roll cylinders in wax paper, and area within the refrigerator in a single day.
- Slice rolls into 1/4 inch slices, and place on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 tiers F (175 stages C) for 8 to 10 minutes.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Old Time Refrigerator Cookies recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Old Time Refrigerator Cookies :
Video Duration:11:49 Total Views: 70000+
Video Duration:03:46 Total Views: 80
Video Duration:02:29 Total Views: 457
Video Duration:06:02 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:20:38 Total Views: 98000+
Video Duration:00:28 Total Views: 13282000+
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 116611000+
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 22313000+