|Overnight French Toast I|
"Rich and yummy baked French toast with blueberries and cream cheese. Tastes tremendous served with blueberry syrup."
- 12 slices day-old bread, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) programs cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 12 eggs
- 1/three cup maple syrup
- 2 cups milk
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 55M|
- Place half of the bread cubes into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Scatter cream cheese over bread; sprinkle with blueberries. Place ultimate bread cubes over the blueberries.
- In a massive bowl, beat collectively eggs, maple syrup and milk. Pour egg aggregate over bread cubes. Cover pan with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- The subsequent morning, preheat oven to 375 stages F (a hundred ninety degrees C).
- Bake, protected, for 25 mins. Uncover and bake a further 15 to 20 minutes, or till puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold food moist, cook it frivolously, and make easy-up less difficult.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Overnight French Toast I recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Overnight French Toast I :
Video Duration:03:12 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:29 Total Views: 12
Video Duration:05:47 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:08:15 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:15:12 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:10:00 Total Views: 2000+