|Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut|
"Fast, easy and some thing a little one of a kind."
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta
- three tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 12 oz sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons organized Dijon-fashion mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean parsley
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- Bring a large pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook dinner for eight to 10 mins, or till al dente; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a massive skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil, stirring regularly, until onion is smooth. Stir in garlic and kielbasa, and cook dinner till kielbasa starts offevolved to brown, approximately eight mins. Stir in sauerkraut, mustard, and cayenne; cook dinner approximately four mins more. Stir in wine and parsley, and heat through.
- Toss ziti with kielbasa and sauerkraut, and serve right away.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut :
Video Duration:07:44 Total Views: 97000+
Video Duration:06:56 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:03:58 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:11:53 Total Views: 75000+
Video Duration:02:54 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:07:46 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:09:24 Total Views: 1000+