"This is an vintage Czechoslovakian recipe. It has these days end up available in supermarkets, however this recipe beats all of them. Top cooked pierogi with sauteed onions and melted butter. These can also be frozen between layers of waxed paper and boiled for 10 minutes. Try change fillings of prunes or mashed potatoes."
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 (20 ounce) can sauerkraut, tired and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease
- three eggs
- 1/4 cup half of-and-1/2 cream
- half of teaspoon salt
- three/four cup milk
- 1/four cup butter, softened
- five half cups all-purpose flour
- 1/four cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
|Prep : 1H||Cook : 30M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Place bacon in a big, deep skillet. Cook over medium excessive warmth till evenly brown. Drain, reserving bacon grease, fall apart and set apart.
- In medium bowl, integrate sauerkraut, onion powder, crumbled bacon and bacon grease. Stir nicely; set aside.
- In big bowl, beat together 3 eggs, half of-and-half of, salt, milk and 1/four cup butter with electric powered mixer. Stir in flour to form a smooth dough. Cover and allow relaxation five minutes in a heat location. Grease hands and dough with butter, and knead on a floured surface 10 minutes. Divide dough into four sections, and grease each with butter to prevent drying out.
- Melt last 1/4 cup butter; beat last egg, integrate egg and butter, and set apart. Roll out a section of dough to a thickness of 1/8 inch. Cut out four inch circles with round cutter or glass. Place one tablespoon sauerkraut filling inside the middle of every circle, brush the rims of the circle with the butter and egg aggregate, fold in 1/2 and press edges collectively to seal. Repeat with last sections of dough.
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil. Cook pierogi for five mins, or until they glide to the pinnacle.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pierogi III recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pierogi III :
Video Duration:02:14 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:09:23 Total Views: 78000+
Video Duration:11:17 Total Views: 15000+