"A staple in our holiday bread basket. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.Com."
- 2 1/2 cups all-reason flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/four teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 400 tiers F (205 stages C). Butter one huge cookie sheet.
- Stir collectively the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger. Cut inside the butter with a pastry blender until the combination resembles coarse crumbs. Stir inside the pumpkin and blend to form a soft dough.
- On a gently floured surface pat the dough out to half of inch thick. Cut out biscuits with a round 2 inch cutter. Place biscuits at the organized cookie sheet.
- Bake at four hundred levels F (205 ranges C) for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve heat from the oven.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for less complicated cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pumpkin Biscuits recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pumpkin Biscuits :
Video Duration:00:41 Total Views: 677
Video Duration:00:47 Total Views: 402
Video Duration:02:20 Total Views: 75