|Banana Loaf Cake II|
"This recipe makes 2 loaves - have one now and freeze one for later. It's very moist and tasty."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package deal on the spot banana pudding mix
- half cup mashed banana
- four eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/four cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five tiers C). Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively the cake mix and immediately pudding. Add the eggs, oil, water and mashed banana, blend with an electric mixer till clean. Fold inside the chopped nuts. Pour evenly into the organized pans.
- Bake for 50 to 55 mins within the preheated oven, till a toothpick inserted comes out smooth. Cool in pans for 15 minutes before removing to cool completely on cord racks.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Loaf Cake II recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Banana Loaf Cake II :
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 89
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 106000+
Video Duration:05:55 Total Views: 12
Video Duration:06:39 Total Views: 33000+
Video Duration:03:20 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:05:33 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:01:55 Total Views: 23000+