|Banana Split Cake VI|
"A creamy frozen treat with a cornflake crust that is reminiscent of the popular dessert. Please note: this pie includes uncooked eggs. We suggest that pregnant girls, elderly, younger kids and people with scientific or immune issues do now not devour dishes containing uncooked eggs."
- 2 cups cornflakes cereal crumbs
- half cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 banana
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beaten pineapple, tired
- 1 (16 ounce) field frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chopped walnuts
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H|
- Combine 1/2 cup margarine with cornflake crumbs, then press into the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. Chill within the fridge for half-hour.
- Mix collectively eggs, vanilla extract, 1 cup margarine and confectioners' sugar till easy. Pour combination over the chilled cornflake crust. Slice bananas lengthwise and vicinity over the egg mixture. Spoon pineapple over the bananas, then unfold whipped topping over the pinnacle to cowl. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Refrigerate overnight earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Split Cake VI recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Banana Split Cake VI :
Video Duration:07:33 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:11:51 Total Views: 266
Video Duration:02:22 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:02:53 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:02:24 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:27:47 Total Views: 1000+