|Crustless Spinach Pie|
"This is an clean recipe for spanikopita with out the filo dough."
- 2 pounds spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (eight ounce) container cottage cheese
- half cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chopped sparkling dill
- 1/4 teaspoon floor black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- four tablespoons butter, melted
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- In a huge bowl, combine the spinach, feta cheese, cottage cheese, onion, fowl seasoning, dill, pepper and salt. Mix nicely and pour into organized dish.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and butter. Sprinkle over spinach combination and bake at 350 stages F (175 ranges C) for 30 minutes.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Crustless Spinach Pie recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Crustless Spinach Pie :
Video Duration:03:32 Total Views: 429000+
Video Duration:00:53 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:58 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:02 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:00 Total Views: 544