|Easy Pasta Casserole|
"This is a scrumptious pasta dish this is very easy to make. I like to use spiral noodles, but this recipe may be made with any fashioned pasta. Serve with a salad and warm bread if favored."
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- eight oz. Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups Italian-fashion stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 35M|
- Bring a massive pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook dinner for eight to ten minutes or till al dente; drain and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 levels C).
- In a massive skillet, brown the beef until not purple; drain off grease. Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes to beef and simmer for 10 mins or till warmed through.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, pour in pork and tomato combination and add pasta; blend properly. Sprinkle the cheese lightly over the pinnacle.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins or till the cheese starts offevolved to bubble; serve at once.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Easy Pasta Casserole recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Pasta Casserole :
Video Duration:14:04 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:04:41 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:10:02 Total Views: 568000+
Video Duration:06:44 Total Views: 182000+
Video Duration:11:57 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:13:02 Total Views: 86000+
Video Duration:09:12 Total Views: 78000+