"Better than the real factor? You decide."
- 2 (18.25 ounce) applications devil's meals cake mix
- 1 half cups shortening
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred eighty tiers C).
- Combine all components and blend well. Batter may be thick.
- Roll dough into balls the size of nickels. Place on greased cookie sheets about 2 inches aside. Bake for 8 to ten mins.
- When cookies are cool, frost the bottoms of half of of the cookies with Faux-reo filling(see footnote) and stick bottom-to-backside with every other unfrosted cookie.
- Try filling these cookies with Faux-reo Filling.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Faux-reos recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!