"This is a totally strong and savory stew!! If you are a lover of seafood, you'll love this stew. Be innovative and attempt a unique sort of fish whenever you're making it, scrod, monkfish, halibut or cod."
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound cod fillets, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/four cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon floor black pepper
- salt to flavor
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven, convey water to a boil over excessive warmness. Once boiling add fish and garlic. Cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or till fish is opaque and flakes without difficulty when tested with fork. Remove fish with slotted spoon and set aside. Keep stock in saucepan for later use, approximately 2 cups.
- In a small nonstick saute pan, warmness olive oil over medium heat till warm. Saute onions for about 5 minutes or until soft. Once onions are tender upload almonds and bread crumbs, stirring for 3 to five mins or until gently browned.
- Add onion and bread crumb combination to reserved fish stock along with the vegetable broth, tomatoes, paprika and pepper. Add fish; cowl and cook dinner over medium warmness till fish is heated via. Season to taste with salt. Serve hot!!
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fisherman Stew recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Fisherman Stew :
Video Duration:08:02 Total Views: 190000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 406000+
Video Duration:04:52 Total Views: 193000+
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:02:26 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:00:45 Total Views: 1000+