|Forgotten Cookies I|
"These cookies are left overnight inside the oven."
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/four cup white sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 325 tiers F (a hundred and seventy tiers C).
- Beat egg whites with the salt until foamy. Slowly upload sugar, one tablespoonful at a time, beating after each addition until the meringue stands in stiff peaks.
- Stir in vanilla and fold in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls on a covered baking sheet and location in preheated oven.
- After 2 mins, turn off oven. Leave meringues in oven overnight. Remove from pan and keep in cookie tin coated with paper towel.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Forgotten Cookies I recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Forgotten Cookies I :
Video Duration:03:42 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:02:23 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:04:52 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:04:46 Total Views: 128000+
Video Duration:01:07 Total Views: 1156000+
Video Duration:01:05 Total Views: 64000+
Video Duration:2:35:23 Total Views: 34080000+
Video Duration:05:33 Total Views: 2