|French Apple Cream Pie|
"This is definitely an awesome pie and it's so smooth to make. It won a prize."
- 1 recipe pastry for a nine inch double crust pie
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- three oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup bitter cream
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 425 tiers F (220 ranges C). Roll out pastry shell and permit to relaxation in fridge.
- Line a nine inch pie pan with one rolled out pastry crust. In a medium mixing bowl integrate pie filling, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon rind. Stir until completely mixed and spread into pastry lined pan.
- In a small mixer bowl integrate egg, sugar, lemon juice, cream cheese, and sour cream. Beat at medium speed until clean. Spread cheese aggregate over apple aggregate, and vicinity top crust over filling. Seal edges, cut a few steam vents in top crust, and sprinkle top with sugar. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Cool absolutely earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this French Apple Cream Pie recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For French Apple Cream Pie :
Video Duration:05:32 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:57 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 78000+
Video Duration:09:46 Total Views: 802
Video Duration:24:23 Total Views: 486000+