|Fuzzy Navel Cake II|
"My mother makes this once in a while. It doesn't have layers or whipped topping, however it's miles very good. Mildly candy, and now not too rich. Very appropriate!"
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, with juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- half cup peach schnapps
- 1/four cup orange juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake blend
- 1 (three ounce) package deal immediate vanilla pudding blend
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 half of cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/four cup melted margarine
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 14M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. In a blender, puree peaches with juice, schnapps, white sugar and orange juice till easy.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and 1 1/2 cups of the peach mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for fifty mins, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out easy. Frost cake at the same time as nevertheless warm.
- To make the frosting: Mix together the confectioners' sugar, margarine and final 1/4 cup of the peach combination. Pour over warm cake.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fuzzy Navel Cake II recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Fuzzy Navel Cake II :
Video Duration:04:22 Total Views: 1171000+
Video Duration:15:06 Total Views: 12000+