|Hearty Potato, Bacon and Onion Soup|
"This soup is a favourite with my circle of relatives, and is brief and smooth."
- four slices bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-motive flour
- 4 1/4 cups water
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- four potatoes, cubed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped clean parsley
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- In a huge saucepan over medium high warmness, saute the bacon for about 7 minutes, or till gently browned. Reduce warmth to medium, add the butter or margarine and onions and saute for approximately 5 minutes, or till onions are smooth. Add the flour and stir well for one minute.
- Remove saucepan from warmth and step by step add the water, stirring properly. Return to stovetop, raising heat to excessive. Add the bouillon and potatoes, carry to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Simmer exposed for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, integrate the egg yolks and the bitter cream and blend together. Gradually add this combination to the soup, stirring properly. Heat through, however do no longer boil. Stir within the parsley just before serving.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hearty Potato, Bacon and Onion Soup recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hearty Potato, Bacon and Onion Soup :
Video Duration:02:32 Total Views: 124000+
Video Duration:10:37 Total Views: 8000+